1. Poster OverviewPoster presentations at PCM 2020 Online will consist of two parts:
- Poster Presentations: A collection of posters in PDF format (with/without audio) will be available at conference website for attendees to “visit” starting on October 15, 2020.
- Poster Q&As: Live poster Q&A sessions will be held on November 4th, 2020 from 14:00 p.m. – 14:30 p.m. (GMT+8) for attendees to meet virtually with presenters and ask questions or give feedbacks.
2. Poster Preparations
- The posters can be prepared using any software (e.g., PowerPoint, Illustrator, etc.); however, they have to be saved and uploaded in PDF format (Note: your Poster PDF should be one page only).
- There is no size constraint for the poster, we recommend using page size of at least A3 or larger.
The Poster could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo and paper ID(PCM****) should be clearly shown in the header
√ Title, presenter, and affiliation information should be well indicated;
- Please upload the well-designed poster via Submission System before October 14, 2020. It would be updated on the conference website after pre-review and confirmation.
- Optional: Presenters may also record an optional audio/video walkthrough of their poster presentation (no longer than 10 minutes), which will act as a guided presentation for attendees to view or listen to while viewing the poster. Tips about recording your audio/video files could be found Here.
3. Poster Q&A SessionTo provide attendees the opportunity to ask questions about posters, the live poster Q&A session will be holding through Microsoft Teams Meeting from 14:00 p.m. – 14:30 p.m. (GMT+8) on November 4th, 2020. Each presenter will introduce themselves and their poster topic and then take questions. Attendees are strongly encouraged to view poster materials ahead of time and to come to the session with questions already prepared. Poster presenters are particularly encouraged to view the poster materials of the other presenters in their Q&A Session.
4. Best Poster Presentations SelectionOne best Poster presentation will be selected based on the “Vote” received on the website. This award consists of a certificate and free attendance to PCM2021.
- Research Quality
- Poster Design
- First Round of Selection: Top 3 Poster Presentations will be selected based on the numbers of 'Vote' till November 15, 2020;
- Second Round of Selection: 1 Best Poster Presentation among the Top 3 Poster Presentations from the first round will be selected by Conference General Chair;
- Vote from the same IP would be counted only one time for each video presentation;
- Final Results will be demonstrated on the website on November 18, 2020.
5. Important NoticeDue to the nature of an online conference, all poster materials will be posted publicly. It is important for presenters to understand that items uploaded to the conference website are, public, citable, shareable, and available online for a long time. Presenters who have preliminary/sensitive data that do not comfortable posting online, please take care of your data and change the information you choose to include in your poster.
For attendees, remember that posters are typically works in progress. We expect poster attendees not to cite them or download them without permission of the presenter.